TOP STORY: Dortmund lower Sancho transfer price
Borussia Dortmund have lowered their asking price for Jadon Sancho‘s services, with the Mirror reporting that the Bundesliga club will demand a fee of £81.5 million for any clubs interested in landing in-demand England winger.
Sancho was previously valued at around £108m last summer when Manchester United were locked in negotiations with Dortmund, but the latest asking price could see talks advance closer to an agreement in the coming days.
Fabrizio Romano confirmed that the Premier League club have already restarted negotiations with the Dortmund hierarchy, and meeting the German club’s demands would break the club record transfer fee that saw Harry Maguire move to Old Trafford for £80m in 2019. The Italian journalist also confirmed that there has been no move from Liverpool yet despite reported interest from Jurgen Klopp’s side.
The former Watford and Manchester City academy prospect remained a key feature in Dortmund’s success last season, with 16 goals and 14 assists in all competitions.
– Sparta Rotterdam‘s Abdou Harroui is attracting interest from multiple Premier League clubs, according to Football Insider. Leeds United and Brighton have joined the race for the central midfielder who has recently featured at the Euro Under-21 championships with the Netherlands, and with the 23-year-old out of contract next summer, clubs interested could be able to negotiate a cut-down price to secure his services.
– Arsenal would be willing to let Edward Nketiah go for £20 million this summer, according to Football Insider. Leeds United have previously been interested in the attacker who had a loan spell with Marcelo Bielsa’s side in the Championship, though the Gunners’ latest stance on the 22-year-old could ignite interest from clubs in the market for a striker.
– Barcelona youngster Ilaix Moriba is in line to receive a new contract from the club, according to Marca. It was previously suggested that Barca were looking to sell the 18-year-old prospect, but it now looks as though the midfielder is in Ronald Koeman’s plans for next season. Ilaix featured 14 times for Barcelona last season while contributing to three goals.
– Tottenham Hotspur are turning their attention to Ajax Amsterdam manager Erik Ten Hag, reports the Mirror. Ten Hag is the latest name to be linked with replacing Jose Mourinho after Daniel Levy’s talks with Antonio Conte broke down. The Spurs hierarchy are believed to be long-time admirers of the Dutch manager after coming up against his Ajax side in their run to the Champions League final during 2019.
– Carlo Ancelotti has set his sights on Sevilla FC defender Jules Kounde as one of his first signings as Real Madrid manager. That’s according to Foot Mercato who say that signing a central-defender is a priority for the Italian boss this season, though a deal for the France international would cost in the region of €80m.
Bournemouth are considering adding left-back cover with Colombian full-back Gabriel Fuentes on the radar. The Sun reports that the fee could be as little as £1.3m to secure the signature of left-back who currently plays in the Colombian side Atletico Junior. The 24-year-old played in 24 matches last season.
Liverpool defender Neco Williams is on the radar of Norwich City and Burnley, according to TeamTalk. Both clubs are reportedly interested in a loan deal for the 20-year-old right-back who has been providing cover for Trent Alexander-Arnold and has recently been selected for the Wales Euro 2020 squad.
3 Ways To Hire The Right Content Writer For Your Brand
10 Simple Strategies To Draw Customers Back To Your Brick-And-Mortar Store
5 Tips From A Retail Entrepreneur Who Grew An 8-Figure Business
Meet The British Aviation Innovators Taxiing For Zero-Emission Flight
Nine Ways Businesses Can Make Emails More Enticing To Customers
Founder Of Up-And-Coming Footwear Brand Endorsed By Several Celebrities