A group of Manchester United fans gained entry to Old Trafford and ran onto the pitch and through concourses to protest against the club-owning Glazer family ahead of Sunday’s Premier League match against Liverpool, causing kickoff to be delayed.
The protests began outside the United team hotel early Sunday morning, before some supporters moved on to Old Trafford. The demonstration comes following the club’s failed attempt to join the proposed European Super League, which served to reinforce fan frustration against the club’s American owners, who bought the club in 2005 and own the NFL’s defending Super Bowl champion Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Eight Effective Ways To Show Consumers Your Brand Is Trustworthy, According To Entrepreneurs
- Nine Simple Strategies To Build Loyalty And Retain Employees For The Long Term
- The Problem At The Heart Of Personalization
- 10 Ways Busy Solopreneurs Can Make Their Workdays More Efficient
- Combating Language Discrimination In Customer Service
- Eight Effective Strategies For Identifying Your Target Customers